Friday, August 2, 2013

Celebrate The Small Things





This was a busy and productive week for me, so I have reasons to celebrate, entering this hop. So, today I'm celebrating:

* * * writing from the beginning till end of 2 outlines: one of a short story (around 7-10  K) and one of anovella (around 25 K)

* * * starting a project I thought about for a long time and kept putting off. Now I'm already 10% done which is surprisingly fast. Let's hope it will keep progressing just as fast.

* * * my return to the social media.

* * * the return of something that resembles (vaguely) with calm and normalcy.

As for today, I intend to go through all my social profiles and update them. Starting with the blog.

Have a fun weekend!

20 comments:

  1. Welcome back and awesome you got so much done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it is a lot - I'm surprised I've got so much!

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you back and so busy. I envy those who can outline. I do a little, but it's just not in me to be too meticulous about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need the outline or I start hypperventilating and get lost in the story.

      Delete
  3. Great reasons to celebrate! Reaching writing goals is number 1!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm trying to concentrate on!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a productive week! I wish I could outline, but I find when I do, I'm too bored to actually write the story. So I just don't anymore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem. I have the outlines to write for a lifetime - I can't convince myself to turn them in actual stories ready to be read and published.

      Delete
  5. Sounds like you've been busy. What's the new project, or is it a secret? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a secret, just different from the others I was working till now. I'll start talking about it soon enough.

      Delete
  6. Wonderful things to celebrate:) And you've been so busy... well done on the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY to writing and a return to social media ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on what you've achieved this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! hope the next will be at least that productive!

      Delete
  9. Wishing you a happy return and successful writing! Welcome to the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of the above sounds great to me! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete