Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Insecure Writer's Support Group, October 2013

The Insecure Writer's Support Group, started by Alex J. Cavanaugh, a group designed for writers to support and encourage each other gathers today again.


This month my insecurity is at the lowest level ever - in all things writing, at least. Though my 5 k/day didn't last more than 2 weeks and then I went at lower levels, I've finished 2 first drafts out of 3 and the last one is nearly ready. Yay! That's a lot of writing for me. 

I've accomplished my goal for September - finish a 1st draft. This month I'll finish the first draft of my third project and be lost in rewriting, edits and revision. 

I still have to consider some things related to publishing while I'm also moving into a city where I can't ever sleep well at night. Yup, that's going to be funny!


So wish me luck and a good night's sleep at least once in a while.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move and 500 for 2 weeks isn't too shabby at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Congratulations on all the writing you've done, you've achieved a lot in the last month. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome you've been sailing along with your writing. Good luck with keeping it up. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of writing to me. Wow. Way to go and good luck with the rest!

    -Ilima Todd (IWSG co-host)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on the goals you achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done.. you are doing so much so quickly and that's a huge achievement... congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it sounds like you've been super productive lately! Go you!

    ReplyDelete